Deutsche Bank Downgrades Coupang Inc (CPNG) to Hold
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Deutsche Bank analyst Peter Milliken downgraded Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $18.50 (from $15.00).
Shares of Coupang Inc closed at $19.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Nippon Indosari Corpindo (ROTI:IJ) PT Raised to INR1,770 at Nomura/Instinet
- Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk (ICBP:IJ) (PNDFF) PT Raised to IDR13,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!