Deutsche Bank Downgrades CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) to Hold
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Deutsche Bank analyst Alfredo Alonso downgraded CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR2.90 (from EUR2.75).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Quanta Computer Inc. (2382:TT) (QUCPF) to Equalweight
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD16 at Morgan Stanley
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. (MMFS:IN) PT Lowered to INR155 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!