Deutsche Bank Downgrades Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) to Hold
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Deutsche Bank analyst Phil Stefano downgraded Arthur J. Gallagher (NYSE: AJG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $138.00 (from $137.00).
Shares of Arthur J. Gallagher closed at $126.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Underperform
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!