Denbury Resources (DNR) PT Lowered to $0.30 at Stifel
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Stifel analyst Michael Scialla lowered the price target on Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) to $0.30 (from $1.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Superdry Plc. (SDRY:LN) (SEPGY) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK230 at HSBC
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY930 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!