Dell (DELL) PT Raised to $77 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Dell (NYSE: DELL) to $77.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Secureworks Showcases Real Breach Protection at Black Hat USA 2021
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!