Dell (DELL) PT Raised to $70 at JPMorgan
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Dell (NYSE: DELL) to $70.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd. (JYL:IN) PT Raised to INR190 at Kotak
- VMware #1 in Worldwide IT Automation and Configuration for Fourth Consecutive Year by Global Analyst Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!