Dell (DELL) PT Raised to $69 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Dell (NYSE: DELL) to $69.00 (from $54.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR3,800 at Macquarie
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!