Dell (DELL) PT Raised to $62 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Dell (NYSE: DELL) to $62.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mainstreet Equity Corp. (MEQ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$110 at TD Securities
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) PT Lowered to $165 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!