Dell (DELL) PT Raised to $118 at Raymond James
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Dell (NYSE: DELL) to $118.00 (from $113.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Secureworks Showcases Real Breach Protection at Black Hat USA 2021
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at TD Securities
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!