Dell (DELL) PT Lowered to $59 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Dell (NYSE: DELL) to $59.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) PT Raised to $175 at Raymond James
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD61 at Goldman Sachs
- Nintendo Co Ltd. (7974:JP) (NTDOY) PT Lowered to JPY57,600 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!