Delek US (DK) PT Raised to $31 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $31.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc (8750:JP) (DCNSF) PT Raised to JPY2,510 at Morgan Stanley
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,300 at Morgan Stanley
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!