Delek US (DK) PT Raised to $19 at Wells Fargo
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $19.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meggitt Plc. (MGGT:LN) (MEGGY) PT Raised to GBP8 at JPMorgan
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR11.25 at Barclays
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR343 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!