Delek US (DK) PT Raised to $19 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Scotiabank analyst Paul Cheng raised the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $19.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Sector Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Oil India Limited (OINL:IN) PT Raised to INR180 at BofA Securities
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$9.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!