Delek US (DK) PT Lowered to $66 at Wells Fargo
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $66.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- HSBC Upgrades StarPower Semiconductor Ltd (603290:CH) to Buy
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR49 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!