Delek US (DK) PT Lowered to $45 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $45.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek US (DK) PT Lowered to $27 at Piper Sandler
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!