Delek US (DK) PT Lowered to $13 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Delek US (NYSE: DK) to $13.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek US (DK) PT Raised to $30 at Piper Sandler
- PolyPeptide Group AG (PPGN:SW) PT Raised to CHF155 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!