Deere (DE) PT Raised to $418 at Oppenheimer
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 jump on Meta rise, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Managed care stocks tumble as Medicare Advantage proposes rate decrease in 2024
- Euro zone shares hit near one-year high on hopes of rate hike pause
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Kristen Owen raised the price target on Deere (NYSE: DE) to $418.00 (from $416.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNH Industrial NV (CNHI) sell-off 'overdone' - Morgan Stanley
- SiteMinder (SDR:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- ITC Ltd. (ITC:IN) PT Raised to INR415 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!