Datadog (DDOG) PT Raised to $103 at Monness, Crespi, Hardt
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monness, Crespi, Hardt analyst Brian White raised the price target on Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) to $103.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP7.45 at Credit Suisse
- Koninklijke DSM NV (DSM:NA) (RDSMY) PT Raised to EUR215 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!