Datadog (DDOG) PT Lowered to $90 at RBC Capital
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
RBC Capital analyst Matt Hedberg lowered the price target on Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) to $90.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Datadog (DDOG) PT Raised to $180 at Barclays
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Downgraded to Hold at Jefferies on Limited Upside Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!