Darden Restaurants (DRI) PT Raised to $150 at KeyBanc
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
- 'Terrifically beautiful', 'Rarity in retail'... Analysts heap praise on Ulta after strong earnings
KeyBanc analyst Eric Gonzalez raised the price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) to $150.00 (from $136.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,280 at Nomura/Instinet
- L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,180 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!