Danaher (DHR) PT Raised to $300 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Barclays analyst Luke Sergott raised the price target on Danaher (NYSE: DHR) to $300.00 (from $265.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danaher (DHR) PT Raised to $288 at Credit Suisse
- Link REIT (823:HK) (LKREF) PT Raised to HK$88 at HSBC
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!