Daiwa Securities Upgrades Smoore International Holdings Limited (6969:HK) (SMORF) to Buy (1)
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Daiwa Securities analyst Carlton Lai upgraded Smoore International Holdings Limited (6969:HK) (OTC: SMORF) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of HK$64.00 (from HK$90.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Outperform
- Rexel SA (RXL:FP) (RXLSF) PT Raised to EUR20 at JPMorgan
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Lowered to EUR38 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!