Daiwa Securities Upgrades Haidilao International Holding Ltd. (6862:HK) (HDALF) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Daiwa Securities analyst Adrian Chan upgraded Haidilao International Holding Ltd. (6862:HK) (OTC: HDALF) from Hold (3) to Outperform (2) with a price target of HK$58.50 (from HK$47.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) to Reduce
- Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (ARLUF) PT Raised to AUD37.48 at Goldman Sachs
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!