DZ Bank Upgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
DZ Bank analyst Matthias Volkert upgraded Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) from Sell to Buy with a price target of $750.00 (from $320.00).
Shares of Tesla closed at $646.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lucid's (LCID) Debut Sedan Awarded 520-Mile EPA Rating, Eclipsing Tesla (TSLA) - Bloomberg
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
- RBC Capital Upgrades HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!