DXC Technology (DXC) PT Lowered to $16 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman lowered the price target on DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) to $16.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
- Aecon Group Inc. (ARE:CN) (AEGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at TD Securities
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Crown Resorts Ltd (CWN:AU) (CWLDY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!