DXC Technology (DXC) PT Lowered to $16 at BMO Capital
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman lowered the price target on DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) to $16.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Pirelli & Co (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) to Sell
- Aluminum Corp. of China (2600:HK) (ACH) PT Raised to HK$6.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!