DENTSPLY SIRONA (XRAY) PT Lowered to $40 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
JPMorgan analyst Tycho Peterson lowered the price target on DENTSPLY SIRONA (NASDAQ: XRAY) to $40.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against CareDx, Spero, LMP, and Dentsply Sirona and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$5.65 at Citi
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Raised to HK$3.90 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!