DCP Midstream LP (DCP) PT Raised to $35 at Barclays
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Barclays analyst Christine Cho raised the price target on DCP Midstream LP (NYSE: DCP) to $35.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
- BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) PT Lowered to R$29 at Goldman Sachs
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!