DCP Midstream LP (DCP) PT Raised to $31 at UBS
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
UBS analyst Shneur Gershuni raised the price target on DCP Midstream LP (NYSE: DCP) to $31.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DCP Midstream LP (DCP) PT Raised to $29 at Wells Fargo
- Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $192 at Baird; 'Buyers on Strength'
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Luminar Technologies (LAZR) to Outperform; 'well positioned to upward-revise its order book'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!