DCP Midstream LP (DCP) PT Lowered to $12 at Jefferies
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Jefferies analyst Christopher Sighinolfi lowered the price target on DCP Midstream LP (NYSE: DCP) to $12.00 (from $13.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) to Neutral
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co Ltd (600418:CH) PT Lowered to RMB7 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!