CyrusOne (CONE) PT Raised to $82 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) to $82.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyrusOne (CONE) Report Q2 FFO of $1
- CyrusOne Announces CEO Transition
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!