CyrusOne (CONE) PT Raised to $82 at Raymond James
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) to $82.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Truist Securities Downgrades CyrusOne (CONE) to Hold
- United Breweries Ltd. (UBBL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
- Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Raised to GBP9 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!