CyberArk Software (CYBR) PT Raised to $185 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia raised the price target on CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) to $185.00 (from $181.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades CyberArk Software (CYBR) to Outperform
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!