Cushman & Wakefield (CWK) PT Raised to $20 at Raymond James
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Raymond James analyst Patrick O'Shaughnessy raised the price target on Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) to $20.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Glatfelter (GLT) to Market Perform
- Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (CUK) PT Lowered to GBp25 at UBS
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (AFX:GR) (CZMWY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!