Curtiss-Wright (CW) PT Lowered to $141 at Stifel
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) to $141.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Expands 2021 Buyback Plan
- NanoXplore (GRA:CN) (NNXPF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at National Bank Financial
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!