Cubic (CUB) PT Raised to $75 at Truist Securities
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Truist Securities analyst Michael Ciarmoli raised the price target on Cubic (NYSE: CUB) to $75.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mesa Air Group (MESA) PT Raised to $14 at Raymond James Despite Storms and Power Outages
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $80 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Skechers USA (SKX) PT Raised to $44 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!