CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) PT Lowered to $182 at Barclays
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia lowered the price target on CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD) to $182.00 (from $255.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hu Lane Associate Inc (6279:TT) PT Raised to NT$155 at CLSA
- LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) PT Lowered to KRW740,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- JPMorgan Downgrades Ayala Land, Inc (ALI:PM) (AYAAF) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!