CrossFirst Bankshares (CFB) PT Raised to $16 at Raymond James
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on CrossFirst Bankshares (NASDAQ: CFB) to $16.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- UPDATE: General Electric (GE) PT Raised to $128 at BofA Securities
- Papa John\'s (PZZA) PT Raised to $135 as Oppenheimer Sees SSS Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!