Crestwood Midstream (CEQP) PT Raised to $13 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on Crestwood Midstream (NYSE: CEQP) to $13.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Crestwood Midstream (CEQP) to Buy
- Metro Inc. (MRU:CN) (MTRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at National Bank Financial
- Edelweiss Capital Upgrades Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!