Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $35 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) to $35.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Citi
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR0.62 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!