Credit Suisse Upgrades Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (STSA) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Credit Suisse analyst Evan Seigerman upgraded Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: STSA) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $6.50 (from $3.50).
Shares of Satsuma Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Overweight on Valuation
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!