Credit Suisse Upgrades Platinum Asset Management Ltd. (PTM:AU) (PTMGF) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Credit Suisse analyst James Cordukes upgraded Platinum Asset Management Ltd. (PTM:AU) (OTC: PTMGF) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of AUD1.80 (from AUD1.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Bharat Forge Ltd. (BHFC:IN) to Outperform (2)
- Sri Trang Gloves Thailand PCL (STGT:TB) PT Raised to MYR31.80 at Citi
- Hyundai Department Store (069960:KS) PT Lowered to KRW90,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!