Credit Suisse Reinstates Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) at Outperform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Credit Suisse analyst Barbora Blaha reinstates coverage on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of CHF170.00 (from CHF160.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (PDDPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.25 at Stifel Canada
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR39 at Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!