Credit Suisse Downgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Credit Suisse analyst Sami Badri downgraded Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $150.00 (from $171.00).
Shares of Digital Realty Trust closed at $145.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Lowered to GBP3.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!