Crane (CR) PT Lowered to $71 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Crane (NYSE: CR) to $71.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crane (CR) PT Raised to $115 at UBS
- Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!