Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Raised to $500 at Loop Capital
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Loop Capital analyst Laura Champine raised the price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) to $500.00 (from $455.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
- Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!