Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Raised to $400 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Wells Fargo analyst Edward Kelly raised the price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) to $400.00 (from $370.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Sees Limited Upside for Costco Wholesale (COST) Near Term
- Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR107 at UBS
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Kingsoft Corp Ltd. (3888:HK) (KSFTF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!