Cooper Companies (COO) PT Raised to $415 at Raymond James
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Raymond James analyst Lawrence Keusch raised the price target on Cooper Companies (NYSE: COO) to $415.00 (from $375.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR730 at Berenberg
- Beijing Enterprises Water Group (371:HK) (BJWTF) PT Lowered to HK$2.70 at JPMorgan
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!