Continental Resources (CLR) PT Raised to $27 at Citi
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Citi analyst Scott Gruber raised the price target on Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR) to $27.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources (CLR) PT Raised to $26.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Equifax (EFX) PT Raised to $260 at Needham & Company Following Earnings
- Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR2,270 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!