Continental Resources (CLR) PT Raised to $26.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta raised the price target on Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR) to $26.50 (from $24.50) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siebert Williams Shank Upgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Buy
- Uni-Select Inc. (UNS:CN) (UNIEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Shawcor Ltd. (SCL:CN) (CAWLF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!