ContextLogic Inc (WISH) PT Lowered to $25 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein lowered the price target on ContextLogic Inc (NASDAQ: WISH) to $25.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wish Announces Strategic Partnership With South Africa Post Office
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!